Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All in a weeks work

What can I say...I'm just so tired, I can't wait till I'm done, just so I can sleep. My list is getting smaller....Yay!!!

School
TAY: March 6th
Visit Guardian Scholars
Policy: March 8th
Psycho: March 8th

Student Org
Social Work Month
Lobby Days

Internship
Email Contact from PC

Develop Survey of Skid Row MH
CIMH (CalWORKs)

Extracurricular
State Hospital training March 14th


Highlights of the week: Watch an amazing movie called "Juvies" in TAY....Hosted an awesome Brown Bag on the Recovery Model (DMH and the Village were great!...Go Recovery!)...Turned in leadership paper...Trainings at state hospital today went well...Finished very strong draft of my Skid Row Needs Assessment.

I have a lot to celebrate about...Now...I need sleep.

No comments: