Monday, February 12, 2007

One step at a time!!!!

So it is only the 5th week of class and I am already stressed about midterms. So stressed that I will not allow myself to go out over the weekend because I have so much work to do. This semester just appears tougher than last semester. The first semester, I suppose is always the easiest but I must admit that that was tough too. Now that I"m reflecting on midterms and when things are due, I find myself completely overwhelmed. My rational side is saying, you will get through this, before you know it, it will be over and eventually i will be able to laugh about this later. Unfortunately, my irrational side has take over and I just can motivate myself to start my papers. On top of that, we have so much group work this semester which i feel is adding to the stress. I must admit i do enjoy all my fellow social workers but it is soooooo hard for people to agree on topic, never mind work together to complete a whole paper. I guess for now I can only take it one step at time.

No comments: