Sunday, February 11, 2007

I just checked out

The sixth week of the semester is about to begin and I have lost my desire to complete my assignments. I just turned in my first midterm this past week and it was very difficult for me to complete six pages of written text. In the past, it was easy to complete an assignment of five to six pages. During the process of completing that specific assignment it took me more then a week to complete the short assignment.
I have noticed this semester that I do not have the same spirit in the classroom. I stopped paying attention to the lectures given by my respected instructors and I just drift away in my thoughts. I will be graduating in a little more then 3 months and I am already on vacation mode. I do not think that this is a good thing because all I can think about is walking up that podium and receiving my diploma. We are only in the month of February and I have just checked out.

No comments: