Tuesday, February 20, 2007

too much to do!

So today I'm starting to feel more and more anxious about all the up coming work I need to do. Midterms are approaching on me and I do not understand how I am going to get all this work done including all the required reading. At times I think it is physically impossible. I am already so tired and so drained that I can not stay up late to finish it all and yet that is what I am doing. (or at least trying to do) Okay, so now that i vented, reality is setting in. You do what you can when you can. You take advantage of the time that you do have and make the most of it. So what that means is if you have a break in between classes or if you can read on the bus, take advantage of this time because it adds up. You will be surprised. Also, as far as the reading, you learn to prioritize and accomplish what you can at that time. You can always go back later and bush up on readings but when it's midterm time, prioritizing is probably what is going to get you through it!

No comments: