Sunday, February 25, 2007

Financial Aid...

It's crazy that in the heart of midterms, all of our financial aid stuff is due! We barely have enough time to keep up with our work, but we have to make time for this stuff! Luckily, we have a great friend in the financial aid office! Ms. Moody is extermely helpful and seems to know EVERYTHING about what to do! It's fantastic! Seriously, I e-mailed her stressed out, and she responded immediately and in a soothing fashion, I felt better! Filling out my FAFSA forms today is one of my goals. That and writing a paper. And watching the Oscars. Hahaha, we can all see what is going to take priority. Ha! Actually though, since I woke up so early, I really feel like I can accomplish everything I need to today! I know on Tuesday, I'll have a lot to do when I'm on campus, but I'll fit everything in...I have to! :o) That is one difficult thing about being a grad student and not living really close to everything. I still live close to campus (which...is great in the sense that I can walk to school, although it does take like 20 minutes to get there, but I don't have to deal with traffic or paying for parking! but bad in the sense that the area isn't the happenin' place that I want it to be.) but despite being close to campus, i still only want to BE there when I have class. And sometimes, it's difficult getting everything you need done on the two days you are on campus! So it's best to plan ahead so you won't have to make a million trips over there! In any case, with financial aid, turn your stuff in early so you won't have to worry! (I should really listen to my advice!) Fill out those annoying forms and be done with it! That's what I'm going to try to do! And maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll spot some movie stars, waltzing around my neighborhood (but more realistically, in a TV)! Go today!

No comments: