Thursday, February 22, 2007

To Do's

I am so stressed out it's not even funny. Two weeks ago I was sitting around bummed that I didn't have more to do and now I regret being proactive and looking for work.

To Do:
Transitional Age Youth Class: Visit Guardian Scholars, paper due March 6th.
Community Practice for Social Change: Organize my NIMBY stuff
Leadership: Paper due Feb 27th.
COPA Policy: Paper due March 8th
Psychopathology: In class midterm March 8th

Internship:
Work on staff line item descriptions
Assess previous study on Health Coordination of Skid Row
Draw up needs assessment for Mental Health Coordination of Skid Row
Possibly gather data for CIMH Families study

School:
Organize Mental Health Recovery Brown Bag
Continue to work on rally and sign ups for Lobby Days
Social Work Month: March 6th

Extra:
Gather outline of Motivational Interviewing for training at state hospital.
Assist with training at state hospital.
Visit Pacific Clinics Asian Pacific Islander Unit.
FIND OUT WHAT THE HECK I WANT TO DO IN LIFE!!!!

No comments: