Monday, February 26, 2007

My Economics Midterm

Well everyone its official I'm working on mid-terms. Really though I'm not stressed out yet because I planned ahead for all my mid-terms except for my micro-economics class. I have learned that micro-economics is probably going to be the most challenging course that I will have completed during my Master's experience. It's crazy to acknowledge how many new concepts and theories of economics I have learned and its even crazier to think that I actually apply them. I was walking around the other day explaining to a fellow social worker how I believe that the economic concepts of supply and demand should be applied to social services, also I think I threw in the concept of diversification. I have found myself questioning the fiscal and economic implications of social service programs lately and then it hit me....I did learn something from Finance, Budgeting, and Economics!

No comments: