Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF!

I love Fridays. It is the easiest day of the week as far as school is concerned. Despite waking up at 6am, Friday is great. There is always parking on the street, classes are shorter, I'm out by noon and I have the whole day to relax and rest. Usually after classes I go to the gym and work out all the tension and stress that I build up over the week. Once I'm done, it is back onto the freeway for a delightful 15minute ride home. The great thing about going home at noon is that there is no traffic. While at home, I can truly relax. It is time to catch up on some TV, check my e-mail and take a nap. Friday's are so wonderful. I do not have to worry about school the follow day and there is never any guilt around not doing homework on Friday. Friday is the day to rest, relax and take it easy.

No comments: