Thursday, March 29, 2007

My First Job Offer, OH DEAR!

So, I have officially gotten my first job offer for a position that I would love to have. I would be able to coordinate a new program at a private non-profit agency and I would have a staff of four. I am excited, but hesitant to take the position because I was hoping to apply to at least seven to ten jobs and then I would decide from there. However, I have only applied to three jobs, and I really am not ready to commit to one agency. The agency also wants me to start working three days after graduation…..SERIOUSLY THREE DAYS!!!! I have so many factors to consider, and I just don’t know what to do. I don’t want to take the first offer that I get….even though it’s a position that I would really enjoy…..I don’t know….at this point too much is going on we’ll see where I end up : ).

No comments: