Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Break! Finally....

So Spring Break is finally here! With three huge midterm papers due on the same day I almost thought I wouldn't make it. I had a 15 pg. paper due in policy, a 15 page paper due in practice, and a 6 pg. scholarly analysis due in human behavior. I think I sat at my computer for an entire week straight. In my entire academic career, I have never felt pressure like I did this past week. Needless to say, Spring Break came at the perfect time. All I've done so far is shop, rent movies, and lay by the pool in this beautiful 87 degree So. Cal. weather. I love it! Time to rest up before the final stretch of final papers. I finally had an opportunity to get my hair done, spend time with my grandparents, and hang out with my friends from high school. This weekend was just what I needed. Unfortunately, the rest of the week will be a little more stressful since I have to go to internship on Mon and Wed, and write another long research paper that's due by Fri., but at least I won't have to go to class. I'm honestly a little burnt out on school right now. I just need to get through the next 7 weeks, and the nice, long summer break will soon be here!




No comments: