Monday, March 05, 2007

Spring Break is Near I can feel it!

So Spring Break start Friday and I am so excited for the time off from school. This semester is brutal. This week alone is crazy. I am working on a teen violence group for my placement, my policy paper is due tomorrow along with a presentation, my scholar analysis is due tomorrow for behavior, I have to work on my 12 page practice paper that is due on Friday, my research quiz and design assignment is due Thursday and on top of all this I have people visiting me all this week. Craziness, absolutely crazy. At this point I'd say I am a bit stressed. I find myself talking really fast and loud, as if this is suppose to ease my suffering. Anyways, it will all get done eventually, it's just a matter of how much I will end up torturing myself by waiting till the last minute. (DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE TO DO A PAPER). Very stressful! I digress, like I said before it will be over soon and I will be able to relax for a bit, catch up on some homework and have a little fun. Can't wait but for now it's back to work!

No comments: