Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MIDTERMS, MIDTERMS, MIDTERMS!

My life right now is all about midterms. Acknowledging them, working on them and completing them. For some reason, I feel that the midterm phase appears extremely long and drawn out this semester. I feel as if I have been working my midterms for well over a month now. This is probably do to spring break and starting midterms early. At this point I still have two midterms left, one in research and one in behavior. Research appears to be giving me the most stress but it should be all over and done with by Thursday evening. After this I will work on a small assignment for seminar and then move on to my final midterm. I am so ready for this phase to be over and to begin preparing to finals. It will soon all be over and I will be able to take a much needed summer break that does not involve papers, midterms, finals, etc.. Can't wait!

No comments: