Sunday, April 01, 2007

Summer is fast approaching!

Well today I realized that summer is fast approaching and I need to get a job. I have been feeling a bit insecure about finding a job. I would like to do something in the field of social work, however since I will only be able to work for the summer doing direct client contact seems nearly impossible. I am spending most of the summer back in my hometown and have decided to go back to my old job, at first I felt as if it were taking a step back but then I realized that a break is much needed and with this particular job I will be able to still have fun and enjoy the summer before my last year of grad school. With summer almost here it can be a bit nerve racking, yet it seems rather funny too. I say funny because in the last month all I wanted was a bit of break, but now it is almost here and I am feeling a bit a stressed about that too. I suppose, I need to just enjoy the time left in school as well as take a break this summer (well as much as I can) and simply take it piece by piece.

No comments: