Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just a quick note before I get back to MIDTERMS!!

I am in the midst of writing two midterms this weekend. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the writing and research to be done. However, I know that I can only do what is humanly possible. I have been stressing a bit about all the reading to be done this next week however, at this time it almost seems impossible to do any of it tonight. I have my list of things to do, and I have checked off some (not as many as I would have liked) and now I need to forge ahead. I suppose looking at it all is what is overwhelming me, so I need to sit back, relax and take a deep breathe as well as take it one step at a time. A tool that I still use and need to work on because it has worked and gotten me through many rough weekends of papers, tests, and readings.

No comments: