Friday, April 20, 2007

Two more weeks!!

One more week of field and then my first year field placement is over. Wow...what a feeling. I am not sure where the time went. It seems like just yesterday I was meeting my field instructor for the first time. I have met a lot of great people there and will miss them greatly. My first year placement was a joy and something that I will take with me to my second year placement. On Monday begins a new chapter in my graduate education. It is the time where I start making calls to my second year choices and set up interview dates and times. I am a bit nervous but mostly excited. This coming week will be extremely busy. I have a presentation in my practice class which is not my favorite thing to do because speaking in front of even 15 people makes me a bit nervous. Although, this week will be fun because in some of my classes we are having a potluck to celebrate the end of the year and end of the semester. This should be fun and pretty laid back. It is hard to imagine that this year is almost over. The summer is much needed yet I am going to miss a lot of great people over the summer since I will be out of town most of the summer.

No comments: