Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tired!

Midterms are completed and I am tired. I realized that there is only 4 weeks left of school and I should begin working on finals. Not to mentioned I will be terminating with clients and will need to offer referrals and discharge plans to each client. The problem I am having is that I can not muster up enough energy to complete my work. I'm tired and every time I look at text book I get overwhelmed. I am just done! I am physically and mentally tired. Last week, I slept through my alarm clock and missed one of my classes. That's when you know you are tired. I think what is getting me through this process is that it will all be over soon. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I envision summer break, me spending time with friends and family, going on vacation and reading for fun. I just need to get through the next four week, which when you think about it, will go rather quickly. Before I know it, my first year will be over and done with. I am ready, ready for it all to be done and too final get some rest!

No comments: