Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Grades are coming in!

so my midterm grades are coming in slowly but surely. I must say so far I am satisfied with my grades. I really can't complain too much. It's amazing how we sometime worry, an envision the worst case scenario and when the situation is resolved, you can look back and ask yourself what was all the stress about. I think i was most concerned with how I did with my research midterm. This classes is the added stress for the semester. I think it's safe to say that most people within the program find this class the most challenging. For me, it involves a lot of stress and insecurities. I feel as if I am constantly confused and lost in this class and I know I am not alone. On the other hand, it sometimes feels like this but from my midterm it would appear that I know more than I think I d0. So I am feeling a little more relaxed and a little more confident to take on the final. I guess I just need to trust in the process that things will eventually work out. This is easy to see now but when you are up writing your paper until 6:00 am in the morning you lose this perspective.

No comments: