Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're BACK!

So this week we started school again and like always something new comes up everyday. At agency I am in the process of writing policy. The policy does only influence social work applicants and social work employees, but I'm excited about being part of the policy making process. Classes are really good. This semester promises to be a real challenge. My organizational behavior class seems extremely interesting, and as for my economics class...well at this point I'm a tad intimidated, so I expect to work extra hard to do well in that course (especially since most of the people in there are getting their master's degree in economics). I'm getting back into the swing of things and I realize that this will be a VERY interesting semester. : )

No comments: