Friday, January 19, 2007

Welcome Everyone

This past Wednesday was a very special day for myself and for the school as well. We opened our doors and invited prospective students in to come and check out what our school has to offer. I was present to assist in providing the perspective of dual degree students with a second master’s in Public Administration and I was also there with my fellow E-board members from the Latino Social Work Caucus. I felt so very fortunate to have been able to share the experiences that I have had in graduate school with prospective students as it provided them with information that will assist them in deciding where to attend graduate school. Additionally, I love meeting new people from all walks of life and it was really exciting to meet so many new people from so many different places. Overall, the event was great and I had an awesome time being a part of it.

No comments: