Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Adding/dropping classes

Out of my 4 semesters at this school I have never had so many problems registering for my classes. I registered for all of my classes before I left on vacation and when I returned to school the courses that I had registered for had been cancelled. I was upset, but mostly confused because I did not know what course to take to replace the class that had been cancelled. I found a course that had been recently added to the class schedule in the Orange County Campus. I was glad that I found a course, but my second challenge was registering for the course. I am in my second week of classes and I still have not been able to add my class. I have not been to process my request because the registrar system has been malfunctioning for the past couple of weeks. It is quit upsetting that I have to go through so much grief to add/drop a course. I have spoken to personnel in the registration department and emailed all the people that I had to get in contact with, but I have not received any assistance. I just hope that I can settle this matter real soon because if it does not work out I need to find another course that will have space available.

No comments: