Thursday, January 04, 2007

Get set, Ready, Go!

Now that I've celebrated a joyous Christmas and New Years with family and friends, it's time to re-pack my backpack, settle tuition fees, print out my new class schedule and return for my FINAL semester of graduate school. Although I relaxed for the majority of my vacation, I'm not sure if I'm ready to return to class, write papers, and so forth. I feel as though I need one more week to prepare for the many course assignments ahead. However, I am eager to get back to my internship so that I can reunite with my clients and continue with our treatment plan.

I suppose I will spend these last few vacation days getting organized! I'll do some goal setting, and perhaps read a few of my course syllabi.

After all, I am excited about graduating! Oh, let me not forget to plan to schedule for job interviews...


No comments: