Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Choices...........Stay or Go?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


This weekend my cousin (a.k.a my sister Lupe) is tying the knot in Texas. I grew up with my cousin and our family's have lived together our entire lives. I really want to go, but I have too much work to do. My entire family leaves to Texas on Wednesday night and I am currently having a difficult time deciding if I should go or not. But seriously, who would miss their sisters wedding? I am undecided right now because I have a very comprehensive final due that Thursday that I get back from my "Turkey Day" vacation. The final is a group interview where the Assistant Dean, field advisor, and my professor will be present. This is a very intense final because it is a friendly competition against my classmates. The interview entails that we must develop a program that will lower the crime rates in the city of Santa Ana. My group must create a program and present our idea to the interview panel. The group that presents the best program will be awarded fake funds for its program. We are being graded on our creativity and presentation. As a group we must create brochures, powerpoint, business cards, and visual diagrams that will showcase the success of our program. It is a lot of work and it is going to take a lot of time/effort to prepare for this assignment. If I choose not to go, I hope she understands my decision, and I will have to show her my "A" when I get my grade back from my professor.

posted by Esteban at 10:09 PM 0 comments

No comments: