Friday, November 17, 2006

YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT A DAY IN MY LIFE IS LIKE?

Lets See....I'll give a run down of my Tuesday this week just so you can get an idea of what a day in the life of an MSW student is like:

5:00 a.m.: Woke-up...or attempted to wake up

7:00 a.m.: Commuted to downtown L.A. to meet with my Program Development and Grantwriting class

8:00 a.m.: Arrived at the center for non-profit research (by the way they have great resources for anyone interested in starting their own non-profit).

10:45 a.m. : Left downtown L.A. as fast as my little legs could carry me to get to my 11:00 am appointment on campus.

11:00-12:30 a.m.: Met with Focus Group

12:30-1:00 p.m.: Socialized with my school mates in the Courtyard

1:00 p.m.-4:00 pm: Went to the Lab to fulfill my RA duties....some of which include translating entire interviews from Spanish to English : ).

4:00-4:30 pm.: Hung out in the courtyard with my friends

4;30-5:00 pm: Had a research team meeting with the professor and the other RA I work with

5:15 pm-6:30 pm: Met with my research class work group to develop methodology to evaluate the organization that our project focuses on.

6:30-7:00 pm: Commuted back home....

7:30 pm- 9:30 pm: Had sushi with my boyfriend : ) (HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!!!)

10:00 pm-11: 30 pm: Answered e-mails and read for class


It's all in a days work....

No comments: