Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Need Sleep

Urgh...I honestly want to finish this presentation...really, I HAVE to finish this presentation...because I'm presenting it this Thursday. Too bad I went to look for it and realized that in the midst of trying to figure out my new operating system, I deleted all my files and along with that, my work in progress. So instead of feeling the urgency to finish, I feel tired...and now I'm procrastinating. I tried to restart it...I really did. But my brain feels dead. Literally, my brain matter has turned to marshmallows and my neurons no longer have the ability to fire effectively. No infomation is entering nor leaving my long term memory. I am a useless mass of cells. This is that point in your education when you almost just wish the pain would end just so you could SLEEP. Graduate school is really meant for Type A masochists. Ok, I will attempt several more hours of this torture, then I will give in. My only hope is that I accomplish something...anything.

No comments: