Friday, November 24, 2006

Much to be THANKFUL for

I am thankful for having had a splendid THANKSGIVING DAY with my family and friends. It was a pleasure to merge with my love ones for some good ol' holiday fun!

As for school, however, I am thankful for the following:
  • The semester is ending (one more week of classes)
  • I have just two papers to write for my final exams
  • I finally purchased a thumb drive ( 1G for just $7 ha!) to store all school assignments
  • I have just two more process recordings to write
  • I have my schedule planned for next semester
  • My family is being supportive while I spend hours and hours writing for finals
  • And I will be graduating in just 5 more months...and can sign "MSW" behind my name!
The list goes on...


One THANKFUL Social Worker to be!

No comments: