Monday, November 13, 2006

Starbucks here I come...Gotta get this work done!

I am sitting in STARBUCKS sipping on my second Grande, non-fat, white-chocolate mocha, with TWO shots of espresso wondering if my body has an increased tolerance for caffeine. After being here for 4 hours, I am desperately trying to stay awake so that I can finish one of many assignments I have due within the next few weeks. However, coffee doesn't seem to be working. I am feeling really sleepy. Hopefully, this second cup of coffee will keep me awake for the next few hours. Or, maybe I should try drinking tea (it's cheaper and healthier).

Often times, I find myself doing what I have to do in order to accomplish all that I can each day. Anything to avoid procrastinating! Although I've procrastinated a few times, it was not worth the anxiety and pressure I experienced finishing a paper hours before it was due. Save your self from the stress...start your work early and who cares if you have to drink caffeine to stay awake days before an assignment is due. After all, you can treat yourself and be in bed by midnight the night before the assignment is due ;-).

No comments: