Monday, November 27, 2006

...And the STRESS begins to MOUNT

Well....the reality of my life right now is that slowly but surely the STRESS has begun to compile right on ME! I'm sitting here thinking of strategies on how to maximize the very short time that I have left before EVERYTHING is due. I mean seriously though, no kidding I have been dreaming about finals...maybe it was a bit of a nightmare. I really did have a dream last night about my Program Design and Grantwriting Presentation. I always try to keep my cool, and try to stay calm and collected...but I am no longer in denial about my anxiety associated with completing all of my finals, my process recordings, and meeting all of my RA duties before the semester is officially over. Oh yeah, and I am extremely sad that I had tickets to the Notre Dame game and I didn't go because I felt that I should stay home to work on my papers. Wow, if that isn't academic discipline I don't know what is!

No comments: