Thursday, December 14, 2006

The most amazing feedback!

Who says hard work doesn't pay off? Well, mine sure has. Just a few days ago I received an email from my Social Work in Schools professor. Take a look:

..."In any case, you are to be commended for doing such a fine job. The importance of detail and ecological and economic perspective on the child came across in all your entries, presentations, and related paper as well. You consistently presented well-reasoned positions along with tons of information in a way that I'm sure many of your classmates will use in years to come. I honestly hope you will rise in the ranks in a school district (or politically) and work to affect the kinds of changes you talked about in your reaction journals and in class. I think you’d be able to have a tremendous impact because you have a strong vision and verbal/ written skills to articulate change at the policy levels. In any case, no matter where you chose to contribute, we are lucky to have you in our field. Finally, I want to express my gratitude for you classroom contributions. You did not shy away from expressing ideas and wrestling with controversial materials with your peers in class. I think they learned much from your many ideas and your arguments. As you can see I have nothing but doting praise for which you are and the work you have done in my class. I wish you great luck in all you future endeavors and projects, Take care", Ron Astor > Class grade A+

No comments: