Thursday, December 14, 2006

Graduation- Just around the corner!

This is my third and final year in the program and everyone knows that I'm ready to walk across that stage, grab my diploma, take pictures, and run into the work force. Enrolling in the three-year part time program was beneficial to me as a parent, wife, and employee. I don't think that I would have made it through the program otherwise. Even though I was eager to graduate this past year with all of my friends who started the program with me, I am fortunate to have had a lighter work load my first two years which allowed me to establish valuable relationships with my professors, be involved in school, community, and work-related activities, and feeling less stressful.

Truth be told, the time has gone by fast, especially since I have acknowledged that graduation is just months away. I am told that the last semester of grad school goes by faster than any other semester. My field instructor encouraged me to pace myself, be organized, and take each day to learn all that I can. I will therefore take her advice and proceed through this final semester of grad school with caution, perseverance, and pride.

No comments: