Monday, December 11, 2006

Goals for break

I'm done, and I put in so many extra hours at my internship that I was let out early...yay me!

Plans for break...
Read: Beloved, Einstein's Space and Van Gogh's Sky...and if I'm lucky..the namesake, or rebecca.

Take my nephews, nieces and cousins to visit: the museum of natural history, california science center, rene magritte at LACMA, the getty...again, and a short trip to san fran.


I wanna catch up on some cog b...throw in some more family psych with thomas fogarty and finish up my khantzian book on suffering and substance abuse.

On Wed, I'm forcing myself to go to therapy...and hopefully I don't die in the process. If they catch on quick, I might have to address how my perfectionism and overachieving mindset gets in the way of me being ok with myself...If that is the case...I will go out kicking and screaming...and in the end, maybe my only goal for break will be to sleep...and make space for the dreaded notion of self care.

No comments: