Thursday, October 19, 2006

Repost from her page: About Erica

Hey All, Allow me to introduce myself...... name is Erica Lizano, I'm 23, and I am a second year full-time dual degree MSW / MPA student at USC's School of Social Work & USC's School of Policy, Planning, and Development. What does that all mean? I'm concurrently working on two master's degrees in Social Work and Public Administration. I am also the Mentorship Program Coordinator for the USC's School of Social Work Latino/a Social Work Caucus. I completed my undergraduate studies in Sociology (which is a passion of mine!), and a minor in human services at Cal State Fullerton (Go TITANS!!!!, sorry I must stay true to my roots). I decided to pursue graduate degrees in Social Work and Public Administration because I have a passion for cause advocacy and social justice. Ultimately, I would like to become involved in the development and administration of public social service programs and/or agencies. That's a lot about myself as a student....as a person....I love humor (Will Farrel & Vince Vaughn are my favorites), I am very outspoken (some would say I border on being loud), and I love art (creating it & appreciating art created by others).

No comments: