Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Recovery

again...avoiding work...just kidding, just taking a break. Amazingly, my brain did not die from midterms. Although I have to say I felt like it came quite close before my macro practice exam. The brain cells just refused to fire, and I definitely had some encoding issues. It's amazing how quickly we recover (cheers to the plasticity of the brain!) and now I am concurrently working on a law paper and my research paper...WOW. Who's going to give me a cookie...actually I just need coffee. Hello, my name is Theresa and I'm an ADDICT. I had the first free weekend in what seems like forever and I'm not even sure now what I did...and I definitely am having a difficult time getting back into the game. Honestly all I want to do right now is read for pleasure (Prof. Fertig recommends The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama...Barack Obama for President...I'm sold!) - and maybe hike. I hear the Santa Monica mountains are amazing, and if I can squeeze in a couple hours of hiking, I will be a very happy girl. ok... :-( Back to work.

No comments: